in the begining

Re: in the begining  

Από: crazyumpire στις 12/10/2011 10:06 μμ.

i don't bite....''by Rakintzis''
VANITAS VANITATUM ET OMNIA VANITAS
Veni...Vedi....WC...

Από: Glober στις 14/10/2011 1:42 πμ.

You are playing him!

and to be more accurate...

you have made him rubber!

Από: crazyumpire στις 14/11/2011 7:08 πμ.

better rubber...rather than slinkshot!!!!!!!!!!!
VANITAS VANITATUM ET OMNIA VANITAS
Veni...Vedi....WC...

Από: john doufexis στις 14/11/2011 11:27 πμ.

a swing that swings you !!!

45 johns 1 rooster's knowledge !!!
Βρε θα αργησεις και θα σου κρυωσει η μπριτζολα !!!!

Από: leonithastz στις 18/01/2012 9:40 μμ.

shit insight very time that we havent be ευζωνοι
[size=200:1w8ajxcf]μη σκας για ότι μπορείς να διορθώσεις και για ότι, δεν μπορείς να διορθώσεις

Από: new kid στις 28/06/2012 8:11 μμ.

hopefully all the creativity as far as concern the moderators ,that tried to set up a column topic in english .for foreign members or just members that they would like to communicate in english DROPPED DOWN....
Many of my friends abroad will be pleased to participate this topic ,but they ve read responces of some members and were a little bit disappointment....
so ..ladies or gentlemen if your intensions were to set a group of foreign members that they could develop helpfull technical advices or friendly partitions on this site why you did set it?

Από: new kid στις 28/06/2012 8:13 μμ.

new kid"hopefully all the creativity as far as concern the moderators ,that tried to set up a column topic in english .for foreign members or just members that they would like to communicate in english DROPPED DOWN....
Many of my friends abroad will be pleased to participate this topic ,but they ve read responces of some members and were a little bit disappointment....
so ..ladies or gentlemen if your intensions were to set a group of foreign members that they could develop helpfull technical advices or friendly partitions on this site why you did set it?"

the ...mother of kitsos ...and rest bullshits ...is not a good idea!

Από: Billie στις 28/06/2012 8:43 μμ.

new kid"hopefully all the creativity as far as concern the moderators ,that tried to set up a column topic in english .for foreign members or just members that they would like to communicate in english DROPPED DOWN....
so ..ladies or gentlemen if your intensions were to set a group of foreign members that they could develop helpfull technical advices or friendly partitions on this site why you did set it?"

Hello and welcome!
A subforum (and not only just a thread) was set up with the creation of the site a few years ago. Unluckily, there haven't been a lot of non-Greek speaking members (you are actually the second non-Greek person registered in the forum that I know of). This particular topic has begun as a joke between the members, as the subforum had remained without a post for quite a long time. If you are interested in talking with other members, I would propose that you started a new thread/topic. I'm sure that a lot of people would reply in a serious manner. I know that another foreign member had posted in a Greek language subforum of all things and he had received a few answers.
For whatever questions, feel free to pm me.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" Aldous Huxley

Από: nfot στις 28/06/2012 9:46 μμ.

I think that "new kid" is Greek in fact, or at least, English isn't his or her mother language.
Anyway, we 'll be glad to hear - read - chat, with non Greek speaking people, especially if Triumph motorcycles is their passion also.
"You live more for five minutes, going fast on a bike, than other people do all of their life". -Marco Simoncelli R.I.P.

Από: new kid στις 29/06/2012 5:34 πμ.

nf"I think that "new kid" is Greek in fact, or at least, English isn't his or her mother language.
Anyway, we 'll be glad to hear - read - chat, with non Greek speaking people, especially if Triumph motorcycles is their passion also."

What makes you think im greek?
Or its just an assuming of yours?( shall i call you mr sherlock holmes from now on, or what?)
Greeks ....you always know about everything!
its amazing dude!its amazing!

Από: nfot στις 29/06/2012 7:30 πμ.

new kid"
nf"I think that "new kid" is Greek in fact, or at least, English isn't his or her mother language.
Anyway, we 'll be glad to hear - read - chat, with non Greek speaking people, especially if Triumph motorcycles is their passion also."

Or its just an assuming of yours?( shall i call you mr sherlock holmes from now on, or what?)
its amazing dude!its amazing!"

It's just an assumption of mine of course, since Greeks mainly visit the site. Anyway, this isn't the point.
You are more than welcome, together with the friends you mention.
"You live more for five minutes, going fast on a bike, than other people do all of their life". -Marco Simoncelli R.I.P.

Από: new kid στις 30/06/2012 2:28 πμ.

[quote="nfot":1cjk3xm6]
new kid"

its amazing dude!its amazing!"

It's just an assumption of mine of course, since Greeks mainly visit the site. Anyway, this isn't the point.
You are more than welcome, together with the friends you mention.[/quote:1cjk3xm6]

Invitation to join this forum is acceptable and it will be taken under consideration...mate!

Από: nfot στις 30/06/2012 10:05 πμ.

Cheers mate