hello together

hello together  

Από: ingo στις 06/09/2012 11:55 πμ.

hello together
my name is Ingo and I'm from Germany and will arrive on October 21 in Igoumenitsa with the ferry and then my tour goes through greece way down to turkey antalya with my friend on the way back need a new rear tire what it costs when you have michelin 180 pilot on it he
Many thanks in advance and you have a specific meeting place would be like if it past past

Re: hello together  

Από: kyrkyriakos στις 06/09/2012 12:49 μμ.

ing":bye: hello together
my name is Ingo and I'm from Germany and will arrive on October 21 in Igoumenitsa with the ferry and then my tour goes through greece way down to turkey antalya with my friend on the way back need a new rear tire what it costs when you have michelin 180 pilot on it he
Many thanks in advance and you have a specific meeting place would be like if it past past "

Hallo Ingo
Ich würde mich sehr freuen euch kennenzulernen.
Ich bin in Serres , eine kleine Stadt in der nähe von Thesalloniki ,wen es klappt wahre es schön euch bei uns zu sehen ,uber den Reifen muss Ich mal fragen!

Από: tharis στις 06/09/2012 4:42 μμ.

Hello Ingo!
My name is Haris and I live in Thessaloniki. Glad to hear you 're visiting Greece and hope to meet you somewhere on the roads! So if you need any information concerning your explorations in our country don 't hesitate to ask here!

kyrkyriakos"..."

Καλα ρε Κυριακο εμεις λεξικο θα παρουμε τωρα ??
. Εμπειρία είναι αυτό που κερδίζεις, όταν δεν κερδίζεις αυτό που θες ..

Από: green-675 στις 10/09/2012 4:59 μμ.

hello ingo, have a nice trip,
my name is giannis , my town (Xanthi) is 200 km before the borders of turkey .....anything you need send pm or mail .
giannis.m74@gmail.com
το triple 675 εγινε sprint st 1050 το 2009, το st έγινε tiger sport τέλους του 2016 και το tiger sport έγινε tiger 1200xca τον Φεβρουάριο του 2020!!!!

Από: grgasteus στις 13/09/2012 10:49 μμ.

Many thanks in advance and you have a specific meeting place would be like if it past past "

are you going to do that with the "speed triple" ???
..κοίτα...δεν το έχω πάρει ακόμα, αλλά...

Από: ingo στις 22/09/2012 7:26 μμ.

grgasteus"

are you going to do that with the "speed triple" ???"

yes

Από: grgasteus στις 24/09/2012 12:52 πμ.

[quote="ingo":14ozylgg]
grgasteus"

are you going to do that with the "speed triple" ???"

yes[/quote:14ozylgg]

are you sure about it ???
..κοίτα...δεν το έχω πάρει ακόμα, αλλά...